Date : Thursday 12 Aug 2021
Timing : 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Location : Webinar
Flexible working has been the saviour of many businesses over recent months; allowing organisations around the world to continually to operate effectively. With the ending of Covid-19 restrictions earlier this month, HR professionals are now faced with balancing the expectations of business leaders around ‘getting back to the office’ with employees’ desire to maintain flexibility around their working arrangements.
Implications are far-reaching, from resources needed to handle the anticipated increase in flexible working requests, the impact on company culture to your ability to retain and attract talent. In partnership with JMW Solicitors LLP, we explored the challenges HR professionals are likely to encounter, providing practical advice and guidance on the key considerations you will need to make.
Led by INTOO’s Owen Morgan and JMW Solicitor’s Employment Partner, Paul Chamberlain, the webinar focused on:
- Deciding on the right approach for your organisation and your employees
- COVID vaccinations and return to the office;
- Managing flexible working requests;
- Contractual changes relating to flexible working;
- Health and safety issues to consider working from the office and also working from home;
- Performance management and supervision,
- Retaining and engaging flexible employees
If you are interested in re-watching our Webinar for FREE, please sign up here.