INTOO's outplacement services connect candidates with career coaches faster to accelerate time to land
As career transition specialists, our focus on high-quality coaching and technology innovation enables you to protect your brand and bottom line while providing the career-changing outplacement services your employees deserve, at a savings of over 60%.
- INTOO outplacement accelerates the path to meaningful employment opportunity through immediate and on-demand access to personalized guidance from expert career coaches
- INTOO outplacement services help global job seekers land new roles in an average of 10 weeks by delivering unlimited one-on-one coaching 7 days a week
Dedicated outplacement coaching 7 days a week
This means access to resume writers, interview coaching, networking advice and more, every day—including Saturday and Sunday.
7 DAYS A WEEK
for employees, employer brand, and bottom line
- Four levels of outplacement support—each with a minimum of 6 months of service—enables you to give employees the motivation and support they need without sacrificing quality or employer brand protection.
- While the complexity of other providers' programs make choosing the right options difficult, our outplacement services make it easy with coaching that adapts to individuals' needs as they engage.
- We know that no two candidates are the same. That’s why we ensure job seekers receive individually tailored advice and guidance to help them achieve their personal career transition objectives.
Award-winning platform and dedicated support
for candidates and HR leaders
- Your dedicated Client Success Manager is available to support you and your team before, during, and after workforce change events.
- We provide candidates with access to millions of job listings in addition to a variety of assessments, on-demand access to upskilling and reskilling courses, video interview preparation technology, and other innovative job seeker tools that maximize each employee’s unique career opportunities and accelerate landing time.
- INTOO’s reporting dashboard puts outplacement program results at your fingertips to provide a clear line of sight into results.
with candidates landing 2.5X faster
- Strategic and consultative career coaching offers the quickest path to meaningful career change—that’s why our outplacement candidates receive unlimited, individualized, one-on-one coaching 7 days a week.
- Our career coaches receive a 97% satisfaction rating from job seekers on resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile writing, in addition to career transition coaching on interview strategies, salary negotiations and more.
- As a founding member of Career Star Group, INTOO’s established global coach program supports your transitioning workforce with outplacement services in 102 countries around the world.
Comprehensive outplacement service
available to more employees
- Unlike traditional outplacement service providers, INTOO saves on high overhead costs and invests in innovation and unlimited coaching to deliver an affordable solution that can be given to more—if not all—employees.
- Our award-winning outplacement platform provides personalized support to candidates ranging from senior executives to non-exempt hourly employees. With INTOO as your career transition specialists, no one is left behind.
- This comprehensive approach serves to better protect your company’s reputation and provide support to employees who have historically often been overlooked in times of transition.
Onboarding on your schedule
for fast access to career transition services
- We make accessing outplacement services quick and easy so that you and your employees can experience INTOO outplacement coaching benefits as soon as possible.
- Each client’s timeline is structured according to their specific needs. Typical onboarding takes just two days, and we can complete implementation in just a few hours if there is an urgent need.
- Job seekers have immediate access to our service once you have communicated the benefit to them.
Related outplacement articles
Want to find out more about outplacement and the benefits it offers? Click the links below for additional information on career transition services.