Creating a resilient workforce requires prudent action at every stage of the employee lifecycle. From onboarding, to creating opportunities for growth, to supporting employees through change, having processes in place can ensure your organization remains motivated and productive no matter the circumstance.
Download our guide to building a resilient workforce now.
INTOO’s guide to creating a resilient workforce includes:
1. Tips on proper onboarding to increase retention
You’ve acquired desirable talent—but now you need to keep them. Here are the first steps you must take to ensure they stay.
2. How to employ internal mobility within your organization
Why lateral movement is so important and 7 ways you can make it happen.
3. How to improve morale to keep employees motivated and loyal
From employee recognition, to career development opportunities, to collaboration—we offer 7 ways to boost morale.
4. A strategy for change management to help your organization weather any storm
A primer on change management, including three steps to ensuring its success.
5. A checklist for building a succession plan to ensure business continuity
All the steps you need to take to plan for the future and manage risk, while developing leadership and encouraging retention.
6. How to support remaining employees after a layoff
Five tips to reduce uncertainty and anxiety and help your organization move forward after a layoff.
Click here to download the guide to create a resilient workforce.
Additional helpful guides available:
Creating Career Activists: A Guide to Career Development Conversations With Your Employees