INTOO USA is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place to Work® for 2022. The prestigious award is based on anonymous feedback from our current employees. This year, 89% of employees said it’s a great place to work—32 points higher than the average U.S. company.
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation.
Certification is earned based on INTOO employee responses to a Trust Index© Survey, which included questions about workplace quality. Subcategories included management, pride in their work, innovation, fairness and inclusivity. In addition, a culture assessment was submitted that provided an overview of INTOO’s employee demographics and organizational programs.
Survey findings include:
- 98% of employees say management promotes inclusive behavior and avoids discrimination
- 95% of employees view their individual contributions as being valuable to the organization
- 92% of employees feel a strong sense of community, camaraderie, hospitality, and intimacy with their colleagues
- 91% of employees say the company values innovation and strives to continuously respond to market challenges
- 91% of employees have pride in their team, their team’s accomplishments, and expressed their willingness to give extra for the benefit of the team
“Great Place to Work Certification™ isn’t something that comes easily – it takes ongoing dedication to the employee experience,” said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, vice president of global recognition at Great Place to Work. “It’s the only official recognition determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation means that INTOO is one of the best companies to work for in the country.”
“As a company focused on helping our clients increase employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention, we are proud to receive Great Place to Work Certification™ for the second year in a row,” says Coleman Lavery, COO of INTOO. “We value every individual at our organization, and it shows in both the survey responses and in our product and client satisfaction.”
“We take pride in the fact that we have such high degrees of camaraderie, engagement, and collaboration, and a strong sense of community, especially as we are a completely virtual company,” says INTOO HR Director, John Torre. “97% of our employees reported that when they joined the company, they were made to feel welcome. We have a strong sense of inclusion and look forward to welcoming new additions to the team as we grow.”