Welcome to our summary of February best reads on HR trends!
This month, workplace burnout and mental health benefits and resources were overwhelmingly hot topics.
HR Trends for February 2022
- Employees may not know how to recognize the symptoms. This article could help.
- Do you know the causes? Attend our webinar on March 3 where our career coaches address some of the more surprising reasons why employees are burnt out.
- How can employers help? To prevent ambitious employees from overworking, managers may need to shift how projects are owned.
- Spotify offered its workforce an extra week off.
- Leaders who manage with empathy and compassion can make a difference.
Mental health benefits and resources are both necessary and expected
- More than half of C-suite leaders think mental health benefits are unnecessary, even while most employees believe mental health is a shared responsibility between employer and employee.
- Want to prove the worth of these benefits to your leadership? Here’s the potential ROI.
- It’s not enough to provide the benefits. You also need to encourage their adoption.
- Making these benefits accessible and inclusive is vital to their success.
- Creating an empathetic workplace that cares about employees’ happiness is necessary for engagement and retention.
Want to stay in-the-know? For more monthly summaries, weekly articles on HR trends, invitations to webinars, and more, subscribe below!