2022 began with the end of The Great Resignation. While that trend faded, engagement continued to suffer with “quiet quitting.” Some companies found that they’d overhired in response to pandemic trends, and had to course-correct with layoffs. While we’ve all learned that we can’t predict the future, we do know that the lessons learned in 2022 will likely prove to be helpful in the coming years.
INTOO’s 2022 Year in Review – HR’s Top Trends
Boosting engagement and retention
These tips for onboarding will set your employees up for success.
Offboarding your employees in a transparent and respectful manner will also help your company’s talent acquisition and retention efforts.
We hosted a webinar on How Thriving Organizations Build a Culture of Mobility. As we enter a new year, the lessons learned in this session will continue to be important to keep employees engaged, productive and committed to your organization.
During our webinar on employee burnout, three of our career coaches offered ways to address this prevalent problem.
The survey we conducted with Harris Poll showed that the majority of American employees don’t feel they can grow with their current employers.
The finserv and tech industries saw an overwhelming number of layoffs. There are lessons to be learned from their experiences. Most organizations want to avoid the kind of flack Twitter received for their layoff processes (or lack thereof). You can do so with these tips.
When you have to let an employee go, doing it in a compassionate way that abides by rules of compliance is essential.
INTOO’s 2022 Awards and Recognition
INTOO once again received multiple awards recognizing our outplacement solution and on-demand career coaching.
- 2022 American Business Awards® – Winner of Gold Stevie® in the category of Career and Workforce Readiness Solution and Bronze Stevie in the category of Achievement in Online Training
- 2022 Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service – Winner of Bronze Stevies in the categories of Best Use of Technology in Customer Service and Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- 2022 Golden Bridge Awards – Winner of Gold Globee® Award for Outstanding Achievement of the Year in Customer Success
- 2022 Globee® Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations Awards – Winner of Gold Globee for Customer Service Success Team of the Year, Silver Globee for Most Valuable Response by Customer Service Team During the Pandemic, and Silver Globee for Best Use of Technology in Customer Service
- 2022 Disruptor Company Awards – Winner of Gold Globee®
INTOO was also Certified™ by Great Place to Work® for 2022 – the second year in a row!
HR’s concerns ran the gamut, and will continue to do so. INTOO can be counted on for solutions that help organizations in every stage of the employee lifecycle.
Thank you for connecting with us in 2022 and we hope you’ll continue to do so in 2023. Have a safe and happy New Year.INTOO helps employers of all sizes with cost-effective solutions for every stage of the employee lifecycle, including candidate experience, career development, and outplacement services. Contact us to learn how we can make a difference for you and your employees.JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZyZXNvdXJjZXMuaW50b28uY29tJTJGaHVic0Zyb250JTJGZW1iZWRfY3RhJTJGMzU0Mjg5JTIyJTIwc2Nyb2xsJTNEJTIybm9uZSUyMiUyMGJvcmRlciUzRCUyMjAlMjIlMjBmcmFtZWJvcmRlciUzRCUyMjAlMjIlMjB3aWR0aCUzRCUyMjI1MCUyMiUyMGhlaWdodCUzRCUyMjMzMCUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRmlmcmFtZSUzRQ==
Robyn Kern is a seasoned business writer who has written in the HR, education, technology, and nonprofit spaces. She writes about topics including outplacement, layoffs, career development, internal mobility, candidate experience, succession planning, talent acquisition, and more, with the goal of surfacing workforce trends and educating the HR community on these key topics. Her work has been featured on hrforhr.org and trainingindustry.com.